Re: twist plastic moment

Bruno,

I just moved the alphas parameters to FrictMat. There is one thing I do not
completely understand. Maybe it is a design issue of the code. Two things
related to CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw:

- Alphas&Co are not really physical parameters;
- Ip2_2xCohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys is specific to two materials of CohFritMat
type.

So, why is not right to you to put parameters (like alphas) into the physics
functor? What is the problem? I would agree if alphas were material
properties, but they are clearly not. Just a thought, for me it does not
make a big difference but for people writing new laws might be interesting
to see why.

Cheers.
Chiara