Re: twist plastic moment

Chiara,

> There is something ringing in my head now that ktwist!=kroll. There is something I need to
> double-check in the rotations projection

Forget it. After many checks and thinking, I couldn't find a problem. Projections are correct.

On a different aspect, there is maybe one thing you are not aware of.
In unloading, you will unload plasticaly (maybe that is what you want? - honestly I don't
think it makes less sense in the case of rolling friction).
If you want to unload elasticaly, you need to record the plastic rotation.
You can see a similar operation looking at the creep code, where crepped twist is stored
and substracted from total twist.