Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:08:21 +0100)

> Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:56:49 +0100)
>
> > > As of bzr2624 clumps aren't working. I have to use bzr2530 for clumps.
> > Clumps look fine as far as I tested. Can you elaborate beyond "it does
> > not work"?
>
> hmm, indeed they "seem" to work. Now I see that the problem is with
> TriaxialTest. Somehow it just refuses to change currentState into 3
> and start compression.
>
> I can prepare tomorrow some short script to demonstrate this, the one
> that I use now is too long.

changing stability criterion helped. I wonder if Bruno modified
something, or if in new code the clumps are less "stable" for some
reason.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |