Re: periodic boundary consolidation

> Ah, I see what you mean... crap. That refHSize will be modified, but
> ref positions not. That's true. I have to think about it. Perhaps you
> are right. Can we keep it as it is now, and I will change it when I
> make up my mind about it?

Sure, I'll let you think. :-)

>> The 3rd paragraph can be just removed.
> Agreed, it is not clear at all (was it me who wrote it?/!)
Not you, me (I know there are formating bigs, I'll either fix or
remove). This paragraph is explaining how to workaround the problem you
are thinking about now.
The commit you reverted was fixing the initial problem -> no workaround
needed -> no documentation needed. :-)

> Do you agree that what we have now is "good enough", we might or might
> not keep hSize0 as shorthand, and we leave refHSize pending now, until
> I see what works better?

Yes, it is correct overall. Only minimal changes pending, I'll try and
make them clear.