Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2830: - use same ordering convention for boundaries in triax and in aabbBoxes.

No extra arguments needed in aabb, the ids are to be defined in triaxial
engines.
In triax-basic.py, it reads:

triax=TriaxialCompressionEngine(
    wall_bottom_id=wallIds[2],
    wall_top_id=wallIds[3],
    wall_left_id=wallIds[0],
    wall_right_id=wallIds[1],
    wall_back_id=wallIds[4],
    wall_front_id=wallIds[5],

After 2830, you can skip those lines if you generate boxes first.

Bruno