Re: Strange behaviour of function unbalancedForce

Hi,

If you can get 0 after pausing, then it's a good starting point for
debugging. In release build, you may try and check if there are forces
on the bodies.
In debug build (does it give 0 too?) you could set a breakpoint at
Shop.cpp:162 and see what happens line by line, surely the best way.

Bruno