Call for help: a table for law functors

Dear devs,

Even after removing a few contact laws recently, Yade has not less than
19 contact laws left at the moment. A nightmare for new users.
There is a real need for a summary of them to let users find out more
easily what they need. I started working on that but I need your input
to build a table with all contact laws.

I found that tables are painfull in sphinx, so I moved to the wiki to
elaborate one (we can always make an image to be included in sphinx later).
You will see my proposal here:
https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/ConstitutiveLaws#Constitutive_laws

For each class, the fields are: description, development status,
validation (yes/no), publications, example script, maintainer(s)
Could you please complete the table if you are the author, or maintainer
(or even simply user, if no maintainer is around) of one law.

If you have login problems on the wiki, just send me a line formated
like this:
className || description || development status || validated (yes/no) ||
publications || example  script || maintainer(s)

I'm also open to suggestions on additional fields.

Thanks!

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP