Re: Call for help: a table for law functors

Hi Chirara,

Thanks for the input.
I can't remove classes from the table, else the idea of a table itself
becomes useless.
We need to either remove them from the code or mark them red in the
table. What do you decide?

There is no need for a precise parameters description. There will be
links to real documentation later maybe.

Bruno

p.s. Please no direct emails to my address for ordinary yade business ;)