Re: PFV defines TEMPLATE_FLOW_NAME

Hi Bruno,

I have committed a fix, which from my point of view
is more correct than the current implementation. CMake
generates hpp and ipp files for every other cpp to escape
function/classes redefinitions.

We can use again -DCHUNKSIZE=10 without any problems.

For any new PFV-engine you just need to add a new entry
in cmake to generate its own hpp and ipp files [2].

Feedback is welcome.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/6357a8a5e299d7f4231d36d11d059d4cb94816e8
[2] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L505

Cheers