Re: [Yade-users] [Question #251712]: Two problems for post-processing

Le 16/07/2014 18:07, Anton Gladky a écrit :
For 4, I get your idea, but at the moment I do not know how to store
matrices in vtkDoubleArray... I even have the feeling, according to
vtkDoubleArray.h that this is not possible ? (And at least, there is no
other example than scalar and tuple in current code, no ?)
Just ->SetNumberOfComponents(9) and you can store all of your 9 values.

Anton
Yes, indeed...

From my point of view, it would make the exploitation with Paraview more painfull (because there will be the need to refer each time to the sort convention to build this 1D data set from the matrix - 2D data set, and because it will require to construct e.g. arrows from only a part of these big "EigenDirections" data set, which require more Paraviews manipulations..)

Since these reasons might not apply to more computer-friendly guys (..), I can try to improve again; but probably this won't be at the head of my "TODO list".