Re: [Yade-users] [Question #251712]: Two problems for post-processing

Thanks Jerome.

> Le 16/07/2014 18:07, Anton Gladky a écrit :
>> <jerome.duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> For 4, I get your idea, but at the moment I do not know how to store
>>> matrices in vtkDoubleArray... I even have the feeling, according to
>>> vtkDoubleArray.h that this is not possible ? (And at least, there is no
>>> other example than scalar and tuple in current code, no ?)
>> Just ->SetNumberOfComponents(9) and you can store all of your 9 values.
>>
>> Anton
> Yes, indeed... [but]
According to eigen doc DoubleArray handle true matrices (vector of
vectors), it should solve the "but" part, but I can't tell the precise
syntax. Not a big deal.
You could at least put the eigen values in a vector maybe.

Note also that eigen seems to give eigen values in ascending order.
In short l.456-481 can be removed.

Last thing, please don't revert the sign of stress even if for some
reason you find it more convenient.
Yade must be be consistent and the convention for strain/stress is
traction positive. If python says -1 then paraview should also say -1,
not +1.