Move utils for "grid and more" in separate file

Hi guys,

I am about to push the pfacet code (as a Xmas present) but before I wanted to
discuss the following:

1) The utils module is massive and I suggest that we move everything related
to cylinder, grids and pfacets in a new file, e.g. gridpfacet_utils.py. Are you
happy if I chance this?

2) Something similar seems already to exist for the polyhedra. However, there
are still some polyhedra functions in utils.py. Wouldn't it make sense to move
them as well into polyhedra_utils.py? @Jan, what is the logic behind this?

3) @Bruno: Is the chainedCylinder going to die or are we still keeping it? The
implementation of the contact law for the connection/chain seems not to be
exactly the same as for gridConnection, as I was not able to reproduce the
results with the same parameters. Nevertheless,  the concept is the same,
right?

Cheers
Klaus

Follow ups