Re: Move utils for "grid and more" in separate file

Hi Klaus,

1) no problem
2) the logic is that the original author Jan Elias made polyhedra_utils.py
file and then I made modifications of utils.py, adding sphere() like
function for polyhedra. I was thinkink about creating special file just for
different shapes (sphere, facet, polyhedra, box, wall...), but never did
it. Still I think it is a good idea. Anyway any file split is ok for me..

cheers
Jan