Re: Potential Particles (DEM non-spherical particles)

Hello,

@Anton: this implementation was sent mainly on my request, so probably I
should be of some help..

@Chia: Thanks a lot for the effort. One option is (as already mentioned by
Anton) that you send the codes to a developer/s, we will try it and
somebody commits it to the trunk version. It could look like [1], when I
committed polyhedra implementation of my colleague Jan Elias, who didn't
want to play with git. His name is mentioned in the commit and he was also
added to the list of authors for the new release of documentation.

Best regards
Jan

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/edb5e0d185f8389ba808db9314ecd9d6afa3a3b5