Re: Move utils for "grid and more" in separate file

Klaus, could you provide a script for the third point of your original
message ?
Grid and Chained Cylinders have slightly different implementations, and I
think ChainedCylinders are likely more buggy.
Then I plan to traduct the ChainedCylinders examples into Grid logic and
drop the code.
Thx