Re: moderation of "Michal Nitka"

I talked with Michał Nitka, he confirmed that someone has broken into
his email account a month ago, he changed the password (a month ago)
and deleted this account on lanuchpad (a month ago). He has no idea
why this message appeared from his account, because he deleted this
account.

Jerome Duriez said:     (by the date of Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:31:32 +0000)