Re: Block Generation, Contact Detection, Rock Bolt and Rock Lining

Dear Jan,

Thanks. I have not been in touch with YADE.   When I shared the code, it is
already compatible with YADE version in March 2016.  If you have any
questions please write to chiaweng.boon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Everything should compile fine.

Let me know if you have any queries. Or is it available in trunk already?
I can probably assist with the manual?

Yours,
Boon