Re: Using YADE with cloud computing - guide

Hi Robert,

thanks for sharing this information with us! It can be really
useful for somebody. There are three opportunities to attach
your guide:
 - place it on Yade's wiki
 - integrate it into the Yade`s official documentation (into the source code)
 - publish it somewhere and add the link into the the Yade`s documentation.

It is better to ask an opinion of other Yade`s developers, how to
proceed with it.

Best regards

Anton