Re: Using YADE with cloud computing - guide

Dear Robert,
It is impressive, I did not expect this to be so easy.
Thank you very much for sharing this.
If you like the idea of (1) integrating the guide in yade's doc (pdf/html) the question is: what is the type of the source file (doc/tex/...)? If too difficult we can always (2) include a minimal paragraph in the doc with a link to this pdf you sent (hosted on the wiki or somewhere else, it makes no big difference, I would go for the fist one).
Regards
Bruno