Yade new release is coming

Dear Yade devs,

we have to release the new Yade version soon for two reasons:
 - the stable one is already 6 months and 80 commits old.
 - the freeze for Debian Stretch is coming soon, so to get
   a newer version for the next stable distribution is desirable.

Please try to commit all of your forgotten things till the end
of this week and be sure that those commits do not break
anything. As always:
 - the system should be able to be compiled together with
   documentation
 - "yade --test" and "yade --check" should not be broken.

It would also be good to go through all open issues and to check,
whether something can be fixed soon.

@Remi, could you please try to check the buildbot and the
builder of yadedaily to be sure, if the yade is in a stable state
at the moment?

If you have some good reasons to delay the release, please let
me know.

Due to some changes in my professional life, I am not using
Yade and any other DEM-simulator any more. That is why
my commitment to Yade is decreased significantly.

I wish you all Devs Happy New Year!

Best regards

Anton

Follow ups