Re: YADE_SPH

Ok, thanks.
I will not touch this anytime soon.
Bruno

On 04/06/2017 08:05 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
Hi Bruno,

there is no information that somebody is using it now and
it will unlikely be developed in the future. If you are planning
a refactoring I think you can remove it. But if you do it please
do it in one commit to have later an opportunity to revert it
by "git revert". Thanks!

Anton

My impression was that isActive was used in these functors in relation with
some SPH coupling. Maybe not.
For the rest, yes, there are marco-guards.
Who would be a contact person for the SPH thing? Only you were working on it
as far as I know. No emergency of any sort, just curious about what can
happen on this side.
Bruno