Re: YADE_SPH

Hi Bruno,

there is no information that somebody is using it now and
it will unlikely be developed in the future. If you are planning
a refactoring I think you can remove it. But if you do it please
do it in one commit to have later an opportunity to revert it
by "git revert". Thanks!

Anton

> My impression was that isActive was used in these functors in relation with
> some SPH coupling. Maybe not.
> For the rest, yes, there are marco-guards.
> Who would be a contact person for the SPH thing? Only you were working on it
> as far as I know. No emergency of any sort, just curious about what can
> happen on this side.
> Bruno
>

> On 04/04/2017 08:02 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bruno,
>>
>> I have no information whether it is planned to develop it further
>> and whether somebody is using it. As far as I remember, all
>> SPH-relevant changes are guarded by the YADE_SPH
>> macroses.
>>
>> It looks like isActive is used also in ViscoelasticPM and LudingPM and
>> ViscoelasticCapillarPM.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Anton

>> <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> Dear Anton,
>>> Could you tell us the status of the YADE_SPH feature and if there is a
>>> chance to see it further developed?
>>> I incidentally found an attribute which seems to be used exlusively for
>>> that
>>> purpose (here below), so I'm now wondering.  :)