From: Yade-dev <yade-dev-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: June 28, 2017 1:53 AM
To: yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Removing one check (regression) test

Hello Jérôme,
What is in the Git trunk and what is/not in your build folders are independant things.
As soon as the file is removed from trunk nobody will check it out, then of course nobody will have to remove it from a fresh build.
The behavior you got is that of cmake, independently of git.
"git -rm file" is the right command, you need to "git commit file" after that, then "git push".

Thank you for cleaning!

Bruno