Re: 2nd Yade-DEM workshop

Hi Jerome,

congrats to your new position also from my side and thank you very much for
your initiative.

I had a look at your proposal which seems to be specifically related to hydro-
mechanical modelling. Is there any particular reason? If I remember correctly,
the first workshop was not related to a particular topic. I am just wondering
because you might be approaching different people.

Is the date locked in? I just came back from the Particles conference with the
following information. The next DEM8 conference is at Uni Twente, July 22-26
2019. Another international conference people might be attending is SolMech
2018, 27-31 Aug in Warsaw.

Thanks again for organising this.

Klaus