Re: 2nd Yade-DEM workshop

Dear all;

Attached is a very first draft of a possible "Call" for the workshop (not published anywhere yet). I'm sharing it here in order to have some feedback from your side on the date/venue/topics: all of those should ideally fit you, so that we can get together.

I probably won't be able to drastically change these date/venue/topics, but I could try to accommodate to some extent your suggestions/needs if any.

As a side note, and depending on the success to the call (when launched), I could try to plan some half-day session "YADE specials" gathering very technical presentations/discussions on YADE itself, or YADE-based scientific presentations at the scientific margins of the workshop.

The goal is to advertise the workshop before end of (November ?) 2017, but your inputs would be welcome much earlier than this date.

Let me know,

Jérôme