Re: Please: we don't want compile warnings

Hi Anton,
Your suggestion is sound. The problem is I'm not really sure we can really make all warnings disappear easily, because some are related to third-party headers (eigen, vtk,... example below). But yes, that would be an option if we could fix all.
Bruno

"/usr/local/include/eigen3/Eigen/src/OrderingMethods/Ordering.h:135:13: warning: variable ‘info’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
       Index info;"