Re: Yade for LTS Ubuntu 18.04

Hi Bruno,

OK, let`s try to do it on Wednesday (I will probably be available after 8pm).

I also want to ask everybody to have a look at the bug-tracker [1].
It would be good to fix at least some of them. For example #1723454
is analyzed, needs to be fixed (nullptr check?) and tested.... Maybe
a couple more...

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade

Regards

Anton