Re: Yade for LTS Ubuntu 18.04

This is a great effort, I saw you squashed dozens of bugs yesterday. Great!

Regarding compiling yade with CGAL 4.11, I can look into it on Saturday, if my last patches didn't work for you? I am currently on a trip and have with me just a small laptop. The last patches I've sent is what I currently have at the moment. Yade was compiling, and seemed to work, except that one test after the compilation was hanging idefinitely. Not sure why - I still didn't look into it. Did you try to reproduce what I reported?

best regards
Janek