Re: About pastebin and data files in launchpad questions

Hi all,

I agree Bruno with your description of the annoying extra efforts that are required to try to help with such questions. As far as I am concerned, I do not try downloading things and help in these cases...

My first suggestion would be to further push users to propose (for real !!!) minimal working examples, but I think the only efficient way to do this would be not answering many of the questions and Jan is probably too kind for that ;-)

Anyway, I think myself it sounds realistic to ask users to avoid extra files in their MWE, and do not have any other suggestions..

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21