Re: Migrating to GitLab

Ok, so it seems that at the moment nothing can beat the launchpad interface, especially the questions & answers database with its history. So I agree the we keep launchpad for this.

Regarding the sole git server choice - we know that decentralized nature of git turns this into a non issue.

However there may by still some ways to unify or simplify current process with gitlab. So let's use what they have in their offer.

Janek