Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

Hi all,

In my DPhil thesis submitted in 2013, I previously developed algorithms for
(i) block generation and contact detection between polyhedral blocks (I
have named it as Potential Blocks in YADE), and also (ii) contact detection
between general non-spherical particles (Potential Particles).

http://www2.eng.ox.ac.uk/civil/publications/theses/boon

It is now being updated with Coin-OR's clp library (2015) and I've added it
into the config file in YADE (2016-2017).  I've written a brief
introduction as to how to enable this feature in YADE (attached), so that
it can be incorporated into YADE's Documentation (maybe 3rd edition?).  I
am working in the industry currently, and can only spend time on a casual
basis as a hobby (once in a few months).

The algorithms for block generation and contact detection are already being
used by other research groups.

https://github.com/cb-geo/spark-rocks

https://www.ce.berkeley.edu/news/2044

https://www.cb-geo.com/team/

Btw, recently I submitted a pull request, to update the description of some
variables.

Yours,
CWBoon

Virus-free.