Re: gitlab work cycle

On 1/31/19 11:59 AM, Bruno Chareyre wrote:

Is our doc now located at that place, and no more at https://yade-dem.org/doc/ ?...
We will redirect yade-dem.org/doc/ to gitlab.io pages. By tomorrow I guess.

Done.
/yade-dem.org/doc// now goes to the gitlab output.

A little change is that you will see "gitlab.io" appearing in the adress bar of your browser, but old bookmarks should still work as usual (else let me know). This substitution in the url is somehow transitory, but it may still remain in that state for a while (until we migrate also /yade-dem.org/doc/publi/ and///yade-dem.org/doc/packages/, for the moment they are still on 3SR server).

Cheers