Re: gitlab work cycle

I was hoping to salvage our dead wiki with command:

wget --convert-links -r -l 5 https://yade-dem.org/wiki/

because sometimes wiki was working, and then wget would work and
download everything.

But now it is 404. Unless you can tell me the previous IP number of
that address in which case this command still should work, under
condition that wiki is working. Recently it was working for a few
days, then stopped again.

Then we could put the salvaged contents back into
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/wikis/home
And put it under https://yade-dem.org/wiki/

> A little change is that you will see "gitlab.io" appearing in the adress

Hm, currently when I go to address yade-dem.org it is not appended
with gitlab.io, if that's what you mean.

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:02:50 +0100)

--
Janek Kozicki