Re: Migration to gitlab - moving bugs to issues on gitlab?

I accidentally replied to both addresses:

To: yade-dev (……) lists.launchpad.net
Cc: Bug 1814286 <1814286 (……) bugs.launchpad.net>

and I guess that bugs.launchpad.net is automatically sending to yade-dev.

Can't remember where I enabled those subscriptions, though.

Or maybe gmail squashed the same email into a single one for you.

Robert Caulk said:     (by the date of Fri, 1 Feb 2019 23:21:51 +0100)