Re: all bugs moved from launchpad to gitlab issues

Great, thanks for your support. I wasn't sure if that was a good
move. But I wanted to try :)

In any case, if we ever need to access old launchpad bugs, we only
need to go to https://launchpad.net/yade/+configure-bugtracker
and click "launchpad". Then they are all back again.

sorry for hundreds of emails about that migration happening :)

we need to clean up those issues a bit ;)

Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 6 Feb 2019 10:24:54 +0100)