Re: PotentialBlocks & Particles documentation on website?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 6 Feb 2019 19:36:19 +0100)

> I see no real interest in splitting since the problems we will face are
> exactly the same. [...] The price would be more maintainance and
> branch management, thus I'm not a big fan.

I see your point. This makes sense.

We could try including PotentialBlocks by default in the debian
package. And just turn it off in case if any problems arise, just
like we were doing with CGAL before.

If not this, then let's enable it at least in the pipeline, for
website docs.

I didn't touch that stuff yet with the gitlab pipelines, I guess it's
time for me to see what must be changed to make it work. Unless
Vasileios wants to give it a try :)

Enabling FEMxDEM means only adding python-escript to recommended packages.

best regards
Janek

PS: Vasileios, sorry again for missing your important email to yade-dev earlier.

--
Janek Kozicki