Re: Make ccache working

I checked your ubuntu 12.04 page again. That's actually about hiding ccache
behind normal gcc invocation, and I kind-of dislike the idea. Explicit call
to «ccache g++» sounds cleaner to me and it is compatible with mpicxx (for
ubuntu 16.04 at least).
Better undo what you have done until now in terms of ccache hacks and stick
to yade doc's method if you are unsure.

«ccache -s» also reports unsupported options on my ubuntu 16.04 but a full
rebuild takes 40sec regardless.

Bruno