Re: Do we have "quick" pipeline on gitlab?

Yeah, it looks like you are breaking some speed record here ;)
A build below 16 minutes. Almost 10, if you don't look at unnecessary stuff :)

Yes, debug is building doc. It is because we had a rare bug caught
only by ASAN or debug during doc building and nowhere else. So we decided to
keep testing it that way.

cheers!
Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 18 May 2020 15:08:20 +0200)