Re: Do we have "quick" pipeline on gitlab?

The speed record is because I'm still that idiot trying to debug via gitlab
instead of just playing a 18.04 image locally...

I see that even for WIP we are compiling a long list. Four different
high-precision formats, for instance.
In my case I'm interested in reaching step2 build-doc as fast as possible.
95% of the pipeline is a waste.
Ok, maybe that's too specific and I should just trick gitlab.ci... but
still, compiling with 5 number formats in the minimal build is a bit
overkill maybe.