Introducing Yade discord beta

Hey Yade devs,

A few of us were discussing the *idea of encouraging more collaboration*
among Yade devs and the idea came up to create a central server for
chatting about various topics and exchanging ideas.

Discord seems to be a good candidate for this since we can organize the
server into various topics (i.e. resources, polyhedra, fluid-couplings,
geomechanics etc.) Also, we don't need to install any software to join and
chat (there is a browser-based version)

*The goal of this discord* server is to bring yade devs and users together
in one place to chat freely and openly. If we are lucky, some
collaborations will pop up, if we are unlucky it may just become a landing
spot for new users.

Before we open it to the public, I'd like to invite you yade devs to the
"beta" server.  Come on over and say hey, start testing it out, and provide
feedback. If you have any suggestions for the layout/organization, please
let me know, and I will make sure to incorporate your recommendations.

So, see you over at the yade discord server:

https://discord.gg/kkZ4c3nQtV

Cheers,

Robert

Follow ups