Re: Introducing Yade discord beta

Hi,

I think that's a great idea, thank you Robert. I have not dared yet going through the creation of a new account (on Discord) though, would it be possible by chance to have something merged with Gitlab (and our accounts therein) ?

There seems to be like Gitlab-Slack or Gitlab-Mattermost [*] things. The latter seems to be available with our current Gitlab sign-in [**].

[*] https://docs.gitlab.com/omnibus/gitlab-mattermost/
[**] https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-mattermost#gitlab-mattermost

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
INRAE, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
https://www6.paca.inrae.fr/recover/membres-du-laboratoire/pages-personnelles/jerome-duriez