Re: help compiling

> From what I could find all works. I noticed that
> the cpu is 100% if the qglviewer is open, even if
> nothing is displayed. It would be great if the
> simulation could take advantage of a second cpu, as
> well.

we have some plans to deal with that (I have 4400+ here), cross your fingers :)

> Now, I would like to set up my own model. I guess it
> is best studying the generated xml files first ?

"set up my own model" is very unprecise. I see following interpreations:

1. prepare your own simulation using existing numerical models
(unfinished lattice, FEM tetrahedron, or spherical DEM)

2. write your own numerical model (dunno what you are up to, maybe for
example you want DEM with ellipsoids, or FEM with cubes?)

3. something else?

Sorry that documentation about that stuff is not released yet. But I
will help you, and together we will find out "most common questions" :)

first examine .xml, then examine all classess derived from
FileGenerator. You will want to write a new one.

Then I'm waiting for more questions ;)