Re: help compiling

Hi !

I sent a private email with more details which may not
be interesting to the public.

Here is another issue. I experience regular lock-ups
which seem to freeze even the kernel. They may be
related to the viewer. As a test I compiled the
example application provided with libQGLviewer. The
examples there work fine. Any ideas ? Do you use the
Nvidia driver with the kernel module ?

What does the x-y diagram in the upper left corner
show when I press "f" in the viewer ?

Thanks for any help,

Andreas