Re: loading a modified plugin fails

Andreas Plesch said:     (by the date of Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:48:10 -0800 (PST))

> Hello,
>
> I want to add a moving vertical wall to
> SDECSpheresPlane.cpp.
<...>
> load unsuccesfull : SDECSpheresPlane
> Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work
> incorrectly.
>
> Unfortunately, there is no more specific error
> message.
>
> I narrowed down the offending piece to just one line:
>
> #include
> <yade/yade-package-common/TranslationEngine.hpp>

yes, I should modify that error "load unsuccesfull ..." to something
more descriptive. Sorry, I'll fix that in next release.

problem is that when you #include - the code compiles - but you also have
to link. Check with what SDECSpheresPlane.pro is linked, and add
TranslationEngine to the list. That should fix the problem.