Re: loading a modified plugin fails

I guess that is where lack of experience shows :)

So, I got it to work now and it does what I wanted.

If you are interested, I could post a screenshot as
well.

I noticed that there were attempts in the code to
define an period of activity for an action. Is this
still pursued ?

Another way to approach the problem would be to be
able to save a model after some period of simulation,
modify it by deleting or adding elements and then
restart the simulation. In other words, there could be
functions which find bodies (and actors) in the state
rootbody, delete or edit those in addition to those
functions which add bodies and actions to the
rootbody.

In the end, there needs to be a way to setup a model
without compiling code.

Andreas