Re: moving wall, editor.

> It took me way too long to rename things but here is
> the directory with the FileGenerator which I called
> SDECMovingWall. It is a tar archive which is meant to
> be unpacked being in the trunk/ directory.

thanks! I will commit it immediatly! :)

why did it took so much work, I thought it was just a matter of
search'n'replace? no? But if you are talking about real-time, from your
last post - then don't worry. Everyone has a life ;)

by .pro files I can see that you are working with latest SVN trunk?

I have some idea for editor, you can look here (and add your comments if
you wish):

http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?group_id=2432

the crucial point here is that source code inside filegenerators will no
longer have to be duplicated. (currently a function createSphere() is
duplicated dozens of times), and instead of that - all of them will be
mixable during runtime.

After it gets done, making a new filegenerator will be much simpler and
more rewarding.