RE: A strange glibc error when modifying StandAloneEngine:PositionOrientationRecorder

I think I happened to find the solution for this glibc error by accident is
that after you have modified poisitionOrientationRecorder.cpp and compiled it,
you also have to recompile SDECSpheresPlane.cpp accordingly, which I guess
there is some dependency relationship between them?

BTW, here is my question about debug:)
I browsed other posts as
(https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/yade-users/2006q1/000155.html) and saw
something about debugging YADE, however I haven't found solution about general
debugging discussion, e.g. add breakpoint, add watch,etc, I wonder how you
managed debugging such project as YADE? The only thing I managed to debug is:
(1) The universal way, add std::cerr<<xxxxxx;
(2) Use the gdb or ddd, however up till now I only managed to use gdb to debug
the separate libxxx.so files, I didn't succeeded in breaking the shared
library files using ddd or something else.
(3) I didn't find way to debug inside KDevelop, can we do that?

Thanks a lot!

>===== Original Message From Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx> =====
>Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:17:34 -0500)
>
>> Hi, all:
>>
>>     I am currently making modification in file
PositionOrientationRecorder.hpp