Re: delete a body during a simulation

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:40:55 +0200)

> Hello,
>
> I simulate a flow of balls in a canal. After their arrivals at the
> bottom of the latter, the balls are falling down so that their position
> become too far away from the canal. I would like to delete these balls
> because the graphic window fits to have all the elements of the simulation.
> I think I will have to create a class to do that, may be at the same
> place than LeapFrogPositionIntegrator.hpp.
> The problem is I don't know the command to delete a body ??????

BodyContainer->erase(body->getId());

just make sure that you use a version of yade from SVN. there was a bug
in BodyRedirectionVector::erase(unsigned int) that I fixed recently.
(well.. not that recenly - it was four months ago ;)