Re: About SDEC packing

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:43:29 +0200)

> Unfortunately, it is not done currently.
> I will probably code this soon, because we will need this soon...

Maybe you can try to cooperate with Yuannian to do that...

By the way - during summer holidays, when I will have a short pause with
working on my PhD, I plan to change the way FileGenerator works. I hope
to make it much better - with graphical display that shows what is
generated - so that you could see sphere packing while it works - when
the data is generated.

BTW, is Frederic around?