Re: About SDEC packing

Janek Kozicki a écrit :

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:43:29 +0200)

Unfortunately, it is not done currently.
I will probably code this soon, because we will need this soon...

Maybe you can try to cooperate with Yuannian to do that...

Sure! I will give the most help I can if Yuannian wants to write something for this. I have one procedure in mind, I have already coded it in the past for 2D packing. This is not exactlly the same as the one from SDEC (mine is easier to code ;)).

BTW, is Frederic around?

Yes, he is back now, probably submerged by tons of work...

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France Tél : 04.56.52.86.21